After completing my degree in viola performance at ESMuC (Catalonia’s Superior School for Music) with Enrique Santiago (2008) followed by a diploma in Advanced Performance with Yuval Gotlibovich at Liceu Superior Conservatoire (2009), my professional activity began to diversify, thus complicating the answer to the often-asked question what do you do?
- I'm a professional violist. Further to my formal education, I have participated in different viola and chamber music courses, like those of Music in Compostela and the International Music Courses of Tarragona. I have also been part of several orchestras, both young and professionals, such as Camera Musicae, Vila-seca Chamber Orchestra, Maribor International Orchestra, Teatre Instrumental... some of which I continue to perform with in the present day.
- I am a violin and viola teacher. Having taught for some years now, I still take my classes with the same passion and enthusiasm of the first day, as I firmly believe that to teach is to learn.
- I produce multidisciplinary shows for children and adults. I was fortunate enough as to find an incredible team of artists with whom we started the companies Mots de Fusta and De Moment Fantàstics, performing shows throughout the country.
- I draw, illustrate and design. Everything started with commissions from friends and family and, before I knew it, it took me over. As of today, I've received many different orders, and the array of products I design keeps growing.
Luckily the question why, would be easier to answer:
- For love. Love for things well done, for the art, for the land, for colleagues and pupils, for friends, for the family... love for life itself.
Professional Illustrator Artisan Card No. 15,803 (Generalitat de Catalunya)