After completing my degree in viola performance at ESMuC (Catalonia’s Superior School of Music) with Enrique Santiago (2008) followed by a diploma in Advanced Performance with Yuval Gotlibovich at Liceu Superior Conservatoire (2009), my professional activity began to diversify, thus complicating the answer to the often-asked question what do you do for a living?
– I’m a professional violist. Further to my formal education, I have participated in different viola and chamber music courses, like those of Music in Compostela and the International Music Courses of Tarragona. I have also been part of several orchestras, both young and professionals, such as Camera Musicae, Vila-seca Chamber Orchestra, Maribor International Orchestra, Teatre Instrumental, Sant Cugat Symphony Orchestra… some of which I continue to perform with in the present day.
– I am a violin and viola teacher. Having taught for some years now, I still take my classes with the same passion and enthusiasm of the first day, as I firmly believe that to teach is to learn.
– I produce multidisciplinary shows. I was fortunate enough as to find an incredible team of artists with whom we started the companies Mots de Fusta and De Moment Fantàstics, performing shows throughout the country.
– I draw, illustrate and design. Everything started with commissions from friends and family and, without me realizing it, it has been growing and growing. To this day, I’ve received many different orders, and the array of products and custom artworks I design keeps growing.
Luckily there are other questions that are easier to answer:
– For love. Love for things well done, for the art, for the land, for colleagues and pupils, for friends, for the family… love for life itself.
Professional Illustrator Artisan Card No. 15,803 (Generalitat de Catalunya)
Hand painted items. Production on demand on a small scale.
We love recycled paper and cardboard. We use plastic only for what is essential and we try that all our creations generate the minimum environmental impact.
We love organic cotton and we make sure that our textile suppliers are certified. We try to take care of our surroundings and the environment.
All pieces are personalized, and this makes them unique and special. Each one has its story, its peculiarity like each of the people who trust us.
Some of the certificates of our products:
Made with cotton that was bought at a price that allows cotton producers in developing countries to sustainably invest in their businesses and communities.
Organic Content Standard 100®
Made with cotton that’s been independently verified as 100% certified organic cotton.
Our EarthAware products support our efforts to steadily reduce our environmental footprint through better design, reduced packaging, more sustainable materials and support for local environmental initiatives.